|2.||Pot||5 inch (12.5 cm) Basic black plastic pot|
|3.||Soil||Mixture of high-quality garden soil and vermicompost.|
- Note:- Photos are only for reference purpose. The actual product may vary in size size or appearance based on the climatic, age and growth of the plant.
|2||Botanical Name||Psidium guajava|
|3||Sun Light||· It prefers bright indirect natural light or bright artificial light.
· Protect the plant from direct sunlight as it can burn the leaves or fades the its leaf colour.
· In lower light, its leaves turn a darker green.
|4||Soil Type||· Any good quality indoor plant potting mix should be suitable for its.
· Ensure that the soil should be nutrient rich, well drained, well aerated, and porous potting mix.
|5||Water||· Water a plant when the topsoil in pot feels dry to touch.
· Water the plants in the morning or evening time.